2018-19 FALL Registration
Home of the Generals
Follow Us: Twitter @hwathleticdept
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for Rising / 1st Time High School Student-Athletes at HWRHS.
Please Click HERE.
Timeline for HWRHS 2018-19 FALL Registration: Coming mid-May 2018!
- February 5th: User Fee Costs Posted to Web Site
- February 8th: Head Coaches and/or Captains meet with Prospective
Student-Athletes, including 8th Graders at 2:45 PM
- Feb. 12th to 26th: Registration Week(s)
- February 27th: $25 Late Fee Begins / Registration Continues...
- March 1st: Sufficient Enrollment Date / Scholarship PPWK Due:
No Refunds or Scholarships Guaranteed After this Date
- March 13th: Mandatory Parent-Student Meeting - 6:00 PM
- Daily: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
2:30-3:00 or by Appointment
- March 19th: 1st Day of SPRING Practice / Tryouts
- 2017-18 SPRING User Fee Chart: Posted February 6th
| $433.00|| |
Track & Field
*** Girl's Co-Op Hockey Players with Marblehead - Go to Family ID.com. Type "Hamilton-Wenham" into the search box. There is a separate registration program for those student-athletes wishing to participate in Ice Hockey at Marblehead High School.
*** Co-Op Wrestling with Salem - Informational Meeting Tuesday, November 14th at Salem High School at 6:30 PM. Email Salem Athletic Director, Scott Connolly for more information.
HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATION: Made Public February 13th
** Be sure to check our Forms Page and Click "User Fee Policy" to see if your family qualifies for the HWRHS User Fee Relief program for Families with multiple sport and multiple child athletes.
** Scholarship Paperwork can be found by Clicking "Athletic Forms and Policies" on the Left, Blue Tool Bar
Any questions, please contact Craig Genualdo in the HWRHS Athletic Department
In order to be eligible for athletics, you must have an up-to-date Physical on File with the High School Nurse. Physicals will be checked over the summer to ensure eligibility.
Definition of Up-To-Date Physical: A physical is valid from 13 months prior to any given date. For example, if a student's last physical was dated August 23, 2014, then it would be valid through September 23, 2015, After September 23rd, the student-athlete would no longer be medically eligible to practice or play on a team.
REGISTRATION PROCESS THROUGH FAMILY ID
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, you enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple programs.
TO REGISTER, GO TO WWW.FAMILYID.COM AND FOLLOW THESE STEPS
** Please note: This form must be completed by parent/guardian of student athlete **
1. Click “Sign up” in upper right hand corner of the web page. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your Family Name, Email Address and create a password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account.
2. Log in & Find Program by entering “Hamilton Wenham” in the search box. Click “SPRING Registration 2017-18.” Please fill out the information requested on the registration form.
3. In order to complete On-Line Registration, you must either:
a. Pay the User Fee with Credit Card or through a Pay Pal account.
b. Choose "Scholarship" Option and then submit required paperwork to HWRHS Principal's Office
c. Choose "Family User Fee Relief Option" after verifying that your family qualifies for this program.
4. Once you complete your registration, you will receive an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
You can log back into www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
SUPPORT: If you need assistance, call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1. Support is available 7 days per week from early morning through late evening. Any messages left overnight will be returned first thing in the morning.
The HW Athletic Department